100% Iberico de Bellota, Pata Negra
"5 Jotas" is probably the Iberian shoulder best known in Spain for its quality and is mainly responsible for the exceptional fame of Pata Negra ham.
Hams and shoulders are not packed in individual cartons. We place all the items you purchase in the smallest possible number of cartons to save on shipping costs. If you prefer having them packed in a different way, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating how many hams/shoulders you want, where you want them shipped and how you want them packed. We will calculate the additional cost of shipping according to your indications.Preparation, boning and slicing are additional services requested by the customer after the sale is completed. We will only provide these services if the customer specifically asks for them.
We ship the whole shoulder wrapped in grease-free paper and an outside cloth wrapper, all encased in a plastic bag for maximum hygiene. When you receive it, take it out of the bag and remove all the wrapping. You can keep it hung by the string at room temperature for up to 6 months before starting it. Once cutting has started, consume it in 1-2 months.
We remove the rind and the bone, cutting it into as many parts as you wish, and vacuum wrap each piece separately. We leave only the edible fat (ready to slice and serve).
We slice your entire shoulder and wrap the slices in 100-gram vacuum packs, separating them with plastic strips for easier serving.
We can slice the shoulder by machine (+26.69 €) or with a knife (+57.19 €).
The Cinco Jotas (5J) brand has become a synonym for top quality in Iberian pig products because of the combination of five essential requirements:
The brand sets strict quality control and organoleptic standards that make 5J products an exclusive in the marketplace, preferred by experts and lovers of fine gastronomy. Only the best cuts bear the Cinco Jotas brand, which is synonymous with the highest quality in Pata Negra hams.
Sánchez Romero Carvajal S.A. was founded in Huelva in 1879. It is one of the most prestigious companies in the sector and makes some of the most highly prized hams in the world. The quality of the end product is guaranteed by purebred Iberian pigs and the exceptional microclimate in the area around the Sierra de Huelva, together with extreme care in processing and preserving.
Sánchez Romero Carvajal has exported its products to all of Europe since 1996. Its quality assurance and environmental management methods meet the ISO 9001 and 14001 Standards and are SGS certified.
Primo acquisto fatto su Ibergour e sicuramente non l'ultimo, prodotto 5J veramente eccezionale, successo riscosso confermato anche dalla nostra clientela.
Ottimo il servizio di disossamento del prodotto consigliato dal personale di ibergour.
Personale di Ibergour sempre pronto a dare consigli e suggerimenti sui prodotti più adatti da acquistare.
In conclusione non posso che consigliare gli acquisti sia per professionalità che qualità dei prodotti.
First purchase made on Ibergour and certainly not the last, truly exceptional 5J product, success also confirmed by our customers. The product boning service recommended by the ibergour staff is excellent. Ibergour staff always ready to give advice and suggestions on the most suitable products to buy. In conclusion, I can only recommend purchases for both professionalism and quality of the products. Well done!
I’ve been purchasing my ham every time from Ibergour for several years and every single time the order, the delivery, the customer service and most importantly the quality of the ham is extraordinary . This time around I order this paletilla for a party and I never seen a ham lasting so little in my life. It was devoured in less than 3 hours I didn’t have time to cut it before the plate was empty again. Everyone was over the moon and couldn’t stop talking a about it. Thank you so much for your excellent service. I cannot recommend you enough.
L’épaule est excellente, comme toujours. J’ai essayé toutes les présentations, voici mes conseils :
- L’épaule entière à couper soi-même. c’est moins difficile que l’on pourrait croire, à condition d’avoir les bons couteaux. Problème : comme tout le monde adore ça, vous risquez de passer la soirée à couper les tranches ! Un peu longuet quand on n’a pas l’habitude. Le jambon se garde plus ou moins 3 semaines sans rancir en l’emballant dans un linge.
- l’épaule désossée, débitée en gros morceaux : nécessite d’avoir une trancheuse chez soi. On profite moins du gras rose. Pas mon mode préféré.
- l’épaule tranchée machine et emballée sous vide par sachet de 100g. Les tranches sont un peu épaisses (environ 6 par sachet), et sont moins agréables à déguster
- l’épaule tranchée main : c’est nettement plus cher, ouille ! Mais c’est de loin la meilleure si l’on ne veut pas s’attaquer à la pièce entière.
Voilà des années que je commande chez Ibergour, et je ne remercierai jamais assez mon ami Alex qui me l’avait recommandé. Dommage qu’ils ne vendent plus de lomo, snif.
The shoulder is excellent, as always. I have tried all the presentations, here are my tips:
- The whole shoulder to be cut yourself. it's less difficult than you might think, provided you have the right knives. Problem: as everyone loves it, you risk spending the evening cutting the slices! A little long when you're not used to it. The ham will keep more or less 3 weeks without going rancid by wrapping it in a cloth.
- the boneless shoulder, cut into large pieces: you need to have a slicer at home. We take less advantage of pink fat. Not my favorite mode.
- machine-sliced shoulder and vacuum
-packed in 100g bags. The slices are a little thick (about 6 per bag), and are less pleasant to eat
- the shoulder sliced by hand: it's much more expensive, ouch! But it's by far the best if you don't want to tackle the whole piece.
I've been ordering from Ibergour for years, and I can't thank my friend Alex enough for recommending it to me. Too bad they don't sell lomo anymore, sniff.
Für Liebhaber von Schinken mit langer Reifezeit und besonderem Geschmack und Aroma ist dieses Produkt ein Muss.
Für mich der beste Schinken und nicht der letzte den ich bestellt habe.
This product is a must for lovers of long cured ham with a special taste and aroma. For me the best ham and not the last one I have ordered.
I won’t write about the quality of the product here, it is well known and beyond reproach; what I would like to highlight here is the excellent service that I have received. They’re very good; buy with confidence!
We ship to all countries in the European Union, United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Monaco.
|Standard Shipping||5.89 €||To be delivered between Monday, May 30 and Thursday, June 02.*|
|Super Express shipping||78.64 €||To be delivered Friday, May 27.*|
* These dates are valid if you do not request any handling. If you request any additional service (boning, slicing, etc.), add 2 working days.
You will choose your shipping speed later at checkout, after you fill in your delivery address.
The slicing of a ham with a knife is part of the genuine, quality Iberico ham tasting experience. It is a simple process too, with the right equipment. Nevertheless, certain safety measures should be observed.